YWCA Princeton provides summer programs and activities for the whole family:
- Summer STEM club for girls and boys, ages 6-15.
- Ballet for girls and boys, ages 4-10.
- Children in our child care program can also participate in both STEM club and ballet as enrichment opportunities.
- Cool off at the Plainsboro pool— our aquatics program has a variety of courses for every age and skill level.
- Family visiting for abroad? Send them to our English as a second language summer visitors program, where they’ll brush up on their conversational English while becoming immersed in the Princeton community. They’ll eat at local restaurants and walk around the beautiful Princeton University campus and the University Art Museum!
- The Breast Cancer Resource Center also has special summer programs at the beautiful D&R Greenway.
And, our racial justice work is year-round. Stay engaged through our summer Stand Against Racism series, which includes thought-provoking talks with guest speakers, and a poetry slam.