At YWCA Princeton, We Prepare Your Child For Kindergarten, And Beyond.
- Provides child care for children aged 8 weeks – 6 years old
- Aftercare available Monday – Friday from 3 pm – 6pm (for children ages 3 – 6 years old)
- Partner of Princeton Public Schools Preschool Program
- Winner of the 2022 Town Topics Readers’ Choice Awards for “Best Daycare/Preschool“
- Open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Offers a bilingual learning environment
- Our teachers use ClassDojo to update parents throughout the day and share photos
- Healthy snacks are offered to students
- Licensed by State of New Jersey Department of Children and Families
- Participant of GROW NJ Kids
- Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers and Twos
- Creative Curriculum for Preschool
- Learning without Tears, a teaching curriculum that prepares students for kindergarten in a way that is developmentally appropriate, and fun! This curriculum is also used by Princeton public schools.
- This recent blog post recaps what some of our classrooms have been learning since we opened our doors in September:
- Yoga (ages 3 – 6)
- Music (infants – 6)
- Story time (toddlers – 6)
- Dance / Movement (ages 4 – 6)
- Learning without Tears (ages 3 – 6)
- Get Set for School (ages 4 – 6)
Family Engagement Activities
- Parenting workshops and anti-bullying initiatives offered throughout the year.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences, Book Fairs, and School Picture Days.