At YWCA Princeton, We Prepare Your Child For Kindergarten, And Beyond.
- Provides child care for children aged 8 weeks – 6 years old
- Aftercare available Monday – Friday from 3 pm – 6pm (for children ages 3 – 6 years old)
- Partner of Princeton Public Schools Preschool Program
- Winner of the 2019 Town Topics Readers’ Choice Awards for “Best Daycare/Preschool“
- Open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Offers a bilingual nursery school for primary Spanish-speaking children
- Our teachers use ClassDojo to update parents throughout the day and share photos
- In our 6 classrooms, the staff to student ratio does not exceed 1:9
- Twice a day healthy snacks are offered to students.
- Licensed by State of New Jersey Department of Children and Families
- Participant of GROW NJ Kids
About the Bilingual Nursery School
Early childhood is a critical learning period, and is a perfect time for children to learn a second language. Our classrooms utilize the Creative Curriculum (see highlights below), to track measurable improvement in language acquisition. In addition, Princeton public schools offer a Dual Language Immersion program for grades K-5. Early acquisition to language will equip your child with the confidence and skills needed to excel! Also, developing fluency in another language will expand your child’s ability to communicate with friends and other members of the community.
- Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers and Twos
- Creative Curriculum for Preschool
- Learning without Tears, a teaching curriculum that prepares students for kindergarten in a way that is developmentally appropriate, and fun! This curriculum is also used by Princeton public schools.
- Yoga (ages 3 – 6)
- Music (infants – 6)
- Story time (toddlers – 6)
- Dance / Movement (ages 4 – 6)
- Learning without Tears (ages 3 – 6)
- Get Set for School (ages 4 – 6)
Family Engagement Activities
- Parenting workshops and anti-bullying initiatives offered throughout the year.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences, Book Fairs, and School Picture Days.