Breast Cancer Resource Center (BCRC)
Have you or someone in your life been diagnosed with breast cancer? The YWCA Princeton’s Breast Cancer Resource Center will help answer the tough questions, guide you through the difficult decisions, and provide support through mentoring, fitness & wellness activities, transportation, and so much more.
Our warm and welcoming BCRC Clubhouse is located on a peaceful nature preserve just minutes from downtown Princeton. We provide a unique, non-clinical environment, with comprehensive programming that is unmatched by any hospital or community center in the tristate area.
Whether you are newly diagnosed, a long time survivor, coping with metastatic disease, a support person, or anyone in between, the compassionate professionals of the BCRC are here to guide you through the toughest challenges. All of our programs are free of charge and are available to breast cancer patients and their families. For more information, please contact us 609-497-2100 ext. 346 or click on any of the links.
The YWCA Princeton’s Breast Cancer Resource Center (BCRC) is dedicated to providing support and information to women and their families affected by breast cancer, and to increase understanding of the disease. Our mission is to equip every woman who reaches out to us with personalized programs and services that will enable her to live with, through, and beyond breast cancer.
In 2019 we:
- Drove more than 12,000 miles while providing over 40 women with transportation while navigating treatment
- Distributed over 170 wigs, bras, and prostheses to women during and after breast cancer treatment
- Assisted over 250 women through our support services including fitness classes, healing arts workshops, support groups, and more
- Served women and families in over 25 counties in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York
- Reached over 5,000 individuals through our outreach & education program