Learn, Play, Grow at
The Burke Foundation Early Childhood Center
At YWCA Princeton, we’re committed to preparing your child to thrive in kindergarten, and beyond. Our approach to childcare and early education is comprehensive, because we care about all areas of your child’s development! That’s why we:
- Use a research-based curriculum to support cognitive, physical, social-emotional, and linguistic development.
- Offer two free, healthy snacks each day.
- Incorporate activities like music, yoga, and dance in daily routines.
- Teach and value teamwork, sharing, and respect.
We believe that if a program isn’t affordable, it isn’t accessible. As an organization committed to eliminating racism and empowering women, we strive to offer high-quality, high-impact childcare at an accessible rate. We provide scholarships and sliding-scale fees for qualifying families. We also recognize that reliable childcare is integral to keeping women in the workforce. Our program includes options for early and after hours care, and our campus has a private nursing room to accomodate busy work schedules.
Quick Facts About The Burke Foundation Early Childhood Center at YWCA Princeton
- Provide child care for children ages 8 weeks – 6 years old
- Offer optional aftercare available Monday – Friday from 3 pm – 6pm (for children ages 3 – 6 years old)
- Are open Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Operate all classrooms with bilingual programming
- Use ClassDojo to update parents throughout the day and share photos