YWCA Princeton is thrilled to announce the honorees of the 2019 Tribute to Women Awards, who will be recognized at the signature event on Friday, March 8, 2019 at Hyatt Regency Princeton. Eight exemplary women will join over 300 women who have been the recipients of this prestigious award over the last four decades. The 2019 Tribute to Women Award recipients are:
- Barbara Purnell, Community Advocate and Volunteer (Waxwood Lifetime Award for Service to the YWCA Princeton)
- Linda Oppenheim, Community Activist (Fannie Floyd Racial Justice Award)
- Zoe Brookes, Executive Director and Co-Founder of Trenton Circus Squad
- Tracy McManimon, Senior Vice President and Chief Underwriting Officer at NJM
- Linda Schwimmer, President and CEO at the New Jersey Health Care Quality Institute
- Martha Sword, Community Leader
- Robin Walton, Vice President of Community and Government Affairs at Thomas Edison State University
- Patrizia Zita, Principal at the Kaufman Zita Group
Since it was established in 1984, the Tribute to Women Awards has celebrated the achievements of outstanding women from the Greater Mercer County area, who have made significant contributions to their communities, professions, educational institutions, or organizations. Above all, these women have truly embodied the YWCA mission of eliminating racism and empowering women, through their accomplishments. The 2019 Tribute to Women Awards will be held on Friday, March 8, 2019 at Hyatt Regency Princeton. Wells Fargo is the presenting sponsor for the night. Tickets will go on sale in early January, 2019 at www.ywcaprinceton.org/tribute, and a special rate for emerging young professionals will be available.
Sponsorship / Honoree Acknowledgements
For sponsorship opportunities for this long-established, premier event, please contact Sam Bobila at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 609-497-2100, ext. 316. If you d like to place a congratulatory message or place an advertisement in the 2019 Tribute to Women Program Book, in honor of the award recipients, please contact Anita Kanoje at email@example.com or call on 609-497-2100, ext. 383.
For additional information about the 2019 Tribute to Women Awards, honoree photographs and interviews, or to attend the event on March 8, 2019, to cover the event, please contact Anita Kanoje at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 609-497-2100, ext. 383.