Tribute to Women Awards 2019
Call for Nominations!
Do you know an amazing woman who is making a difference in her profession and our community? Nominate her to be honored at the 2019
Tribute to Women Awards.
- Demonstrate leadership and talent;
- Have made made significant contributions to her profession and the greater community; and
- Embody YWCA’s mission of eliminating racism and empowering women.
Deadline for nominations is Friday, September 14, 2018. Nomination packet must be completed in full for consideration. Selections will be made in late October.
About Tribute to Women
Every March, YWCA Princeton recognizes women of excellence, who live or work in the greater Princeton area and who have made significant contributions in their professions and communities, at the Tribute to Women Awards Ceremony. This event also raises crucial funds to fuel our mission of eliminating racism and empowering women.
For questions, contact Nancy Faherty at (609) 497 2100 x 316.
Save The Date!
Friday, March 8, 2019
Stay tuned for details.
The Class of 2018 joined by Former Tribute to Women Honorees!
On Friday March 9th, eight inspiring women were honored at the 35th Annual Tribute to Women Awards. The honorees were women of excellence, who live or work in the greater Princeton area and who have made significant contributions in their professions and communities, and embraces YWCA’s mission of eliminating racism and empowering women. The 2018 honorees were:
- Carolyn Biondi (Arm In Arm)
- Patricia Clearwater (awarded posthumously, Breast Cancer Resource Center Mission Supporter)
- Linda Mead (D&R Greenway)
- Catherine Milone (Junior Achievement of New Jersey)
- Carol M. Ober (AARP Foundation)
- Carolyn P. Sanderson (Morgan Stanley)
- Fern Spruill (YMCA Committed and Faithful Princetonians)
- Paula Troy (RWK, LLC)