Men (And Allies) On A Mission
At YWCA Princeton, we seek a world free from inequity. That is why our bold mission is to eliminate racism and empower women.
YWCA is a women’s membership organization. That is true. We are also an inclusive and dynamic non-profit that addresses the ongoing needs of children, women, and people of color.
In our fight to achieve true racial and gender equity, we need our allies to step up. Women, men, trans, non-binary, genderqueer and more — all welcome and included at YWCA Princeton. Gender and racial equity is only possible when we all support our mission and programs.
Our mission-based programs address the byproducts of inequity: affordability and accessibility. The scope of our programming reaches over 5,000 children, women, and families through Central New Jersey. Imagine what could be possible with your support.
There are many ways to be an ally and support our mission:
- Donate to our Annual Fund so that we can advance our mission.
- Volunteer with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals, groups, and corporate groups are welcome and needed!
- Like us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube – and SHARE our posts. Help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your networks.
- Show up to our Stand Against Racism events. There is strength in numbers!
- Advocate with us. Send a message to our legislators and community that the work YWCA Princeton does is important and necessary.
- Visit our website often. We post blogs weekly, often with a call to action, and it’s a way to stay informed of our work and share with others.
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter and get the latest news about YWCA Princeton and our mission impact.