10 Reasons to choose Young Wonders Child Development Center at the Princeton location:
- Our multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-lingual population helps the elimination of racism.
- Empowerment of women = choice. Families have flexibility in choosing days and hours.
- Our program views your child as a whole. We are interested in their social-emotional, language, physical, and cognitive growth.
- We use the latest editions of The Creative Curriculum® for twos and preschoolers.
- Handwriting Without Tears® program is offered to our Pre-K students.
- Our nature center consisting of our outdoor classroom, nature trails, and sustainable gardens promotes an appreciation of nature and the great outdoors.
- Facility includes three playground areas, with once specially designed for toddlers.
- Our team of highly educated professionals is here to serve our families as well as our children.
- We offer weekly swim lessons and weekly yoga lessons.
- The program offers a school-year or year-round program option.
- New Jersey State licensed program
- For 8 weeks to 6 year olds
- International student population
- Potty training not required
- Flexible scheduling with full and half day options
- Open 7:30am to 6:00pm
- Come 2, 3, 4, or 5 days a week
- Weekly music program and access to other YWCA programs such as dance, movement and yoga
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR/AED certified staff