Information For Campers
General Information for all Camps
- All YWCA Princeton Summer Camps are state-certified and held at the YWCA Princeton.
- We have American Red Cross First Aid & CPR for the Professional Rescuer Instructors on staff.
- Campers should bring a backpack each day and include in it a brown bag lunch, a bathing suit, towel, and a plastic bag for the wet suit; sun block; and water bottle. Children should wear sneakers (no sandals). Gymnastic campers need an extra leotard and a hair tie to pull back hair.
- All campers must be current YWCA members.
- Registrations are taken on a first come, first served basis. Register in person, by mail, or by fax; fax # is 609-924-8644.
- Registration forms must be accompanied by a $100 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit per session. All deposits are applied toward balances due for the weekly camp fee. Payments must be received the Monday prior to the start each session.
- Immunization form must accompany registration. NJ State mandates current immunization form for each child entering summer camps. Any camper without current immunization forms will be denied entrance into camp.
- Parents will receive a $25 sibling discount for each additional child for each session. (Adventure Camp only)
- Parents will receive a $100 discount per child if they sign up and pay in full for five sessions by May 1, 2012. (for Adventure Camp only)
- Financial assistance is available. Scholarships are granted on a first come, first served basis. Call the Financial Aid Coordinator, 609-497-2100, ext. 319 for more information.
- Credit requests will not be processed after August 31, 2012. All credit requests must be approved by the camp directors (Early Childhood, Ballet and Adventure). Credits due to illness will be prorated from the last day your child attended camp and must be accompanied by a doctor’s verification before the request can be processed. The credit is valid for one year from the date it is issued.
- Change fee cost: When there is an addition or cancelation made to your child(ren)’s schedule there will be a $10 change fee cost.
Please mail information to: YWCA Princeton Summer Camps
59 Paul Robeson Place
Princeton, NJ 08540
Director of Youth Programs
609-497-2100 ext. 334